<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Man....my life is boring!

My life is so boring.....

I don't have anything to talk about. The only thing I do now-a-days is homework. What a drag.....

I'm actually trying to challenge a course and in order to do that, I have to finish 8 assignments by Feb 16.........crazy. I have one more week to go and I still have 2 more assignments to do. These assignments are stupidly long too!

YAC on Friday was super funny....ohh man....how I love the youth. They are so cool and they'll do absolutely anything. I love their excitement and their boldness too. The picture of the YAC spitting out a wad of gum/spit on the plate and smashing with their hands is hilarious!!

Church was good today too. Darren spoke and he was awesome! He even had powerpoint slides and everything. It was very well done! They're going through this new system where once a month, someone from the congregation speaks.......who's going to be next?? I think we're also going to have 1 week of every Sunday be like an evangelism service...so that will be cool.

Ok, I guess I better get back to work if I want to meet this deadline........

The 'rents come back on Thursday.....the house is so messy....ohh man...I'm going to have to clean big time!

Later y'all...have a great week!

Archives