<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

.....so long TV

So the TV is gone......all my parents have is Chinavision now.....

Ohh man.....what am I going to do? What about HEROES??? What about Prison Break?? Where's all my time going to go?

What's left to do is basically blog.....how sad....hahaha.....

Although I'm eating a very delicious rice crispy square that my friend made......mmmm....who knew chocolate chips in rice crispy squares would be so good. Maybe I'm hungry.

I did skate around the lake today. I took some shots on the net. It's cool too because I found another hockey puck! Sweet.......so now I have 3 hockey pucks. Then I was shooting, and scoring, and shooting and scoring. Then I missed.......and hockey puck went into the snow bank.......then I lost the hockey puck. So now I have 2 hockey pucks again.......so long hockey puck.

Ok, I think it's time for dinner now. Later y'all. I guess I should spend more time doing homework.....it's a sad sad day in the Chan household.....hahaha

Archives