<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

YC PEOPLE!

Hehehe....YC is coming up again. Do you know who's going??? Yep...that's right...United. I hope it's the more well known United people though....not the up and comers. Ohh well. The crappy part is that I might be able to go. It all depends on if I am working, or if I am on vacation, etc.

For all of those that haven't been to YC. You should definitely go....it's an experience. Has anyone checked out the promo video yet? I can't watch it because it's in quicktime format, and I'm too lazy to download it.

I wonder if we're on the video. All I remember is Jen, Milton, Myself seeing the cameraman come close to us and then we all started jumping and then as soon as the camera left....we stopped jumping. Hahaha.....good times....good times.

So I just got back from LA. Man was it super fantastic. Even though I was gone for 4 days, it seemed like it was for a long time. It was very relaxing. I didn't have to do anything, or think about anything, or worry about school. It was nice. My cousin's wedding was super nice too. The nicest one I've ever been to. He had a cliff side - beach wedding. It was very very nice. Here's some pics I took with my phone.

Here's some of the scenery that was the setting of the wedding.

Here's a picture of my cousin.
And here's a picture of my new cousin.

One of the cool parts of the night was my cousin surprising his new wife with a cool lion dance with all of his groomsmen. He said it took him a couple of months to learn, but they did a good job. They even went on each others shoulders. It was pretty cool.



The coolest part was seeing my cousin get married and being able to spend time with my cousins on the other side of the family which I don't see very often. I also got to meet my niece and nephew for the first time too (cousin's kids).


All in all it was a very nice and relaxing trip!

Labels: , ,


Archives