<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, March 08, 2007

....

OHh man.....did I make the wrong decision?

So as you may or may not know. I was offered a job, but the only catch was that I had to leave Calgary. I thought and prayed about it for a while and the conclusion that I've came up with is that I shouldn't take it. I responded and the supervisor emailed me back saying it was important to get out into the field so I can grow. I totally agree with this, but there are a lot of things that are tying me down here.....

....I started to second guess myself. Did I really make the right decision?? Even when the job market is slowing down......did I do the right thing? I mean I totally want to go out into the field, but the main thing that's detering me is leaving the church......more specifically leaving YAC and the newbies. I feel that I haven't quite finished my job yet in YAC and I don't want to leave everyone hanging. I want to leave YAC when the trainees are properly discipled. However, is this what God wants for me???

Finding a job was never supposed to be this difficult. I know God will provide, but what if that position was for me? I'm kinda desperate, but its not as if I am doubting. I know God will provide. Man this is tough....my main concern is serving God. When will I know my time is up??

I guess what's done is done. I can't look back now. I hope didn't burn any bridges with that company (but I probably did). I liked working for them, but I just wanted to expand my horizons and not be pigeon-holed into one thing.

I need open doors........I need more strength.........I need to have more faith.

BAH!!

Archives