<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Otafest.....anime....costume?!?!

Hsaha.....ohh man.

What am I going to dress up as on Friday?!?! I don't even watch anime. I was thinking of dressing up as Ang. You know the boy from Avatar the last Airbender, but then I would have to shave my head and draw in arrows...haha.....

Man, was that a good cartoon....too bad it's over, but I guess it's better than having it drag on forever! I only started watching that show because I heard some of my youth talk about it, so I wanted to check out what they were talking about.....haha.....and then I was hooked. I don't like watching any other anime though. I like watching cartoons....not anime. Has anyone ever seen "My Goldfish is Evil"??? I think that's a funny cartoon....haha.

So this Friday is Otafest in YAC. So come dressed up as your favorite anime character. Remember to bring your cameras too because you'll never know...you might get to take a picture with some other cool anime characters!

Here's a song I've had stuck in my head for a while. Ohh I wish I could go to Japan! That would be so cool!!



Peace out folks!

Archives