<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Run's House

Has anyone ever seen Run's House on MTV? I really like that show! I don't know why, but I think it's pretty funny. I think it's just cool to have Rev. Run as your dad. Imagine having a dad that's one of the biggest hip hop stars ever. The funniest thing is that he can beat box too, so he can jam and rap with you..haha.

I think the coolest part is the last part of the episode where he gives advice through his Blackberry. A lot of the times, the advice is good advice and if you think about it, it has a lot of value to it.

Here's one of his text messages:

-----------------
Good morning. If you're gonna fear something... FEAR BEING MEDIOCRE!!

God is Love

-Rev Run
-----------------

People actually subscribe everyday to his text messages and they actually get them every morning.

I kind of understand the value of doing devotions every morning. I mean, I hardly do them in the morning, but if you do, it could change your whole outlook on the day. Maybe I should start doing devotions when I wake up. That would be a huge change for me. Let's see if I can do it.

I'm leading worship on Sunday so I gotta think of some songs to sing.....should be interesting. I think we need to sing some new songs, but all of the new songs are so technical now. It's pretty difficult....but I think it's required.

Alright...that's my 2 cents of the day....later y'all.

Archives